Boston police feed!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIKINWING

Premium Subscriber
Why isnt there a feed for the Boston Police department? anyone in suffolk county willing to step up?? I will donate a pro-2022 to the effort if you will dedicate it to a BPD feed exclusively? Come on Boston. Were gonna let cities like LA and Chicago surpass us? I would do it myself but like my johnson reception only goes so far. So put up and lets get it done. And there are incentives for succesful feeds. Just read the admin thread. Let's get it done!!! PM me if you are so inclined.....

Citywide173

Premium Subscriber
From the other thread:

Just an update. Im pretty sure I've secured a location close to Boston that will be acceptable for the feed. I have to do a bit of modification to the radio, as I'm probably going to take the audio directly from the internal speaker contacts rather than attempt to re-engineer the speaker mic port to determine which are the speaker and which are the mic, as it is a 2.5 mm jack, and is a bit too small to work with.

I'll be putting an external antenna up at the receiver location (and splitting it with a Stridsberg, so the person that is gracious enough to host it has a decent scanner antenna as well), so it is going to be weather dependent, but I'm hoping to have it up and running within 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.