Boulder County Fallen Climber

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB9LMJ

sumrowbw said:
When they do, I think you owe him an apology. Brenda

Okay, what???

What you went through must have been extremely hard. I understand that. But I'm not sorry for any restitution that may be sought because of this. This forum is full of first responders so I'm sure you won't get much sympathy. Walk a little easier next time before you start chewing ass.

sumrowbw

Sincere apology

To all of you who have read and or contributed to this post, I want to say I am very sorry. I just now heard the news, and am in shock. All I can think is that the situation in Iraq must be much worse than the general public knows for someone, anyone to do this type of thing to his family, his friends, and all the volunteers who dedicated their time, and expenses, to the search. My prayers are still with his family, and with him, as they work through this difficult time. "Never judge a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes." Brenda

Troop

I'll just say these words....this was not upheld

"Semper Fidelis." It means Always Faithful. Faithful to our nation, to each other, to the cause we serve.

evilklown

sumrowbw said:
To all of you who have read and or contributed to this post, I want to say I am very sorry. I just now heard the news, and am in shock. All I can think is that the situation in Iraq must be much worse than the general public knows for someone, anyone to do this type of thing to his family, his friends, and all the volunteers who dedicated their time, and expenses, to the search. My prayers are still with his family, and with him, as they work through this difficult time. "Never judge a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes." Brenda

i will just say i support the toops that are not runing from war, that are fighting for us and i thank them very much. its bad over there but they are staying and risking there lifes for us, not hiding.

RckyMtns2

Alright now, I've been watching and waiting for this to all play out as it has, before I added my 2 1/2 cents worth. Give me a break Brenda aka sumrowbw war is NEVER a picnic in the park...but most of the men and woman that serve our awesome country and attempt to keep us safe and free don't wuss out and have a buddy stage a phony injury/disappearace act. Both of those men/BOYS need to pay the piper big time for this very stupid and selfish act. Ok, thats my 2 1/2 cents worth. God bless your faithful service men and ladies I thank you very much!
Robin

evilklown

RckyMtns2 said:
Alright now, I've been watching and waiting for this to all play out as it has, before I added my 2 1/2 cents worth. Give me a break Brenda aka sumrowbw war is NEVER a picnic in the park...but most of the men and woman that serve our awesome country and attempt to keep us safe and free don't wuss out and have a buddy stage a phony injury/disappearace act. Both of those men/BOYS need to pay the piper big time for this very stupid and selfish act. Ok, thats my 2 1/2 cents worth. God bless your faithful service men and ladies I thank you very much!
Robin
Nicely put i second that :)

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
are we done yet? I have the keys in my hand...

papaelk

Brenda

Ok i have been waiting for this to come to a conclusion as it apeears to have done today to put in my 2.5 cents worth in. not that it will matter but. scence i dont have anything GOOD to say i Better keep my mouth shut.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.