Boulder County Worker

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Louisvillle: On West Elm a F/I S/F with multiple 911 callls and first due reporting fire showing from a SFD.

O/F 151.355, Online

Now requesting M/A from Lafayette.

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Louisville U/D: Cmd reporting 2nd residence now fully involved also and req a full 2nd alarm response, moving FG ops to Red-5, 153.950

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Louisville U/D: Cmd requesting Red Cross for 2 displaced families and also for FF rehab.

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
LOUISVILLE - Firefighters were able to put out a fire that started at one house and then spread next door Saturday, but one family did lose their home.

The fire started around 3 p.m. at 133 W. Elm Street and then spread to the home on 135 W. Elm Street.
"The flames were very high up into the sky," said neighbor Debbie Nadkarni. "I couldn't even begin to give you an idea of how high up they were, but it was high. (There was) a lot of smoke."
Nadkarni says there was one house between the houses on fire - and hers.
"My husband yelled into the house, 'Oh my God, the house next door is on fire.' By the time I came down, it was fully involved with flames shooting high up into the sky and we were hearing things exploding and popping," said Nadkarni.
The first home was a total loss; the garage at the house next door was damaged.
No one was hurt.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.