Boulder Fatal Accident?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nocophotog

Premium Subscriber
Did anyone catch the location of that Boulder County Crash? I heard 1 green, 1 yellow, and 1 red with CPR in progress but missed the location right about 6:45 PM. Thanks

Last edited:

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Did anyone catch the location of that Boulder County Crash? I heard 1 green, 1 yellow, and 1 red with CPR in progress but missed the location right about 6:45 PM. Thanks

Larry, Since Mountain View seemed to be command I'm wondering about Northern Adams County or SW Weld.

Jim<

nocophotog

Premium Subscriber
Could be Jim. I'm not exactly sure where it happened but there were 3 patients total and only 2 transported with a possible code black on scene.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Mountain View doesn't go into Adams County does it? I thought that was all North Metro up to Hwy. 7 - the Weld County line.

They run dual calls in both counties frequently right around Hwy-7 area sometimes Mtn View a little into Adams and sometimes North Metro a little into Weld and this was multi-pts so could have been.

Jim<

MikeyB

They run dual calls in both counties frequently right around Hwy-7 area sometimes Mtn View a little into Adams and sometimes North Metro a little into Weld and this was multi-pts so could have been.

Jim<

Especially if it is SB I-25 then MTN View would be quicker. Wondered if they would take command though if it wasn't in their district?

Status
Not open for further replies.