Boyd Co's up on the digital switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceman977th

Feed Provider
Talked to a CPD officer who is my sister's friend's dad last night. Catlettsburg has already gone to digital, but still retain their analog for comms with dispatch & the other officers in the county, with APD and BCS going right behind the other in June. Looks like I'm going to have to save up and get me a digital base. Anyone else know of any other counties going digital soon?

kib669

Not positive exactly everything they are doing, but these licenses are being modfied per the FCC database for NXDX:

KIA509 159.210 Sheriff Dispatch
KIA509 155.550 Sheriff talk around
WNKR871 155.025 Danville/Boyle Fire & EMS
WMPA417 154.115 Danville PD Dispatch

jbdx241

Did Catlettsburg Police change their frequencies? I got a digtal scanner and the only thing I pick up from them is just data

kyguy

Did Catlettsburg Police change their frequencies? I got a digtal scanner and the only thing I pick up from them is just data

I don't know what is going on with Catlettsburg, they have an app pending with the FCC to change the emission designator ( one month AFTER they switched!!):

Emission Designator 20K0F3E
Action Performed Add Emission Designator 11K2F3E

Here is the FCC link :
ULS Application - Public Safety Pool, Conventional - 0004277176 - CATLETTSBURG, CITY OF

What am I gonna have to do to rx them?

kyguy

Got digital (996)! All I'm getting on their freqs is a machine gunning beeping sound (almost sounds like data!) when they xmit. I have tried programming their freqs in several ways - even close call, and only getting the same sound- even 25 feet away from the cruiser xmitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.