boynton beach delray beach fire side

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOCCERCOACH

Premium Subscriber
Could someone let me know if there have been any changes to the FIRE SIDE for Boynton Beach and Delray Beach since May 2016? My friend is heading back to the area for the Winter and want to make sure what is entered in his scanner from last Winter will still work this Winter thank you

Mike

SOCCERCOACH

Premium Subscriber
thank you i already viewed that link prior to posting, looks like boynton beach has changed, mike

ermin

Could someone let me know if there have been any changes to the FIRE SIDE for Boynton Beach and Delray Beach since May 2016? My friend is heading back to the area for the Winter and want to make sure what is entered in his scanner from last Winter will still work this Winter thank you

Mike

Boynton Beach Fire is on a new system but uses the same frequencies listed in RR. You will see a bunch of new talk groups, such as 491 on the system now. All PD is encrypted but FD is in the clear now.
Delray Beach FD is still on the Palm Beach County system on Tac5A. Units 111 through 116 are Delray. Delray PD is on the new system and full time encryption.

Ermin

SOCCERCOACH

Premium Subscriber
thank you Ermin just what i was looking for, now i can reprogram my pals scanner for his trip to his Winter home. All i need if the fire side, Pd not needed Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.