Boynton Beach has re-banded

Status
Not open for further replies.

epersson

Feed Provider
No other site in Palm Beach system seems to have re-banded except Boynton Beach, but they have recently done so.

epersson

Feed Provider
The changed info is actually in the Radio reference database. It had to happen quite recently as I was listening to them less then 3 weeks ago. Then I came back and they were moved. There aren't too many analog broadcasts as most Broward and Palm Beach Counties are on some sort of trunked system. I am in Pompano Beach and can pick up all of Palm beach county, Broward county and faintly the City of Miami and Dade County broadcasts. Some of Dade is on an analog system still. Hope that helps, good luck on your move.

N4DES

Retired 0598 Czar ÆS Ø
No other site in Palm Beach system seems to have re-banded except Boynton Beach, but they have recently done so.

Boca Raton rebanded quite some time ago, so they are actually the second site of the 4.

N4DES

Retired 0598 Czar ÆS Ø
I will be moved there on the 29th. Are there any systems that I would not be able to get on a PRO-95 analog radio ?I

You will be able to listen to all of the County traffic, except for the encrypted traffic, to include the cities that are on the County TRS. The database is very accurate for those agencies that reside there.

Boca, Boynton, and Delray PD's and FD are digital CAI so your analog scanner are useless in receiving them.

epersson

Feed Provider
Thanks, I hadn't noticed the frequency change, but the strange part is I programmed Boca as a standard site butwith the new control frequency and was still receving transmissions on their band. I set it to the rebanded settings, now see if I get more broadcasts.

gcr33

There is no need to set them up as rebanded. They basically switched to a new control channel in the band plan. There is nothing more to get. What is in radio ref. database is accurate. We have the czar on board rr.
Hail 813a Czar!!!

blackbelter

Due to my set up and using MAC only, I have not updated my digital scanners. Would I be able to change the control channels in my 296D and 996T manually to listen to the new re-banded Boca and Boynton PD(s)?
Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.