BR-330 & Advanced Scannerbase

Status
Not open for further replies.

brianfoy

Hey b52hbuff,

Yep sure does, but keep an eye out, there will soon (soon meaning in the next few weeks) be a newer version out. I've split the new ones up, so the 330 has it's own app now with it's own name and color etc. So, less confusion is on the horizon for those that run both at the same time (like me).

Enjoy the software,

Brian.

Napalm

Premium Subscriber
Hi Brian... quick question regarding Scannerbase. I downloaded the full installation off your site, but when I come to install it, it says some files needed to be upgraded before it can go any further, I click yes, then I click yes to restart Windoze.

Come back to the installer, and it says the same thing. I've re-installed Windows once to try and fix the problem.

Version is XP Pro and I think SP1.

Edit: I got the program running by just extracting the .CAB to a directory... not very clean, but it works.

Last edited:

brianfoy

Napalm said:
Hi Brian... quick question regarding Scannerbase. I downloaded the full installation off your site, but when I come to install it, it says some files needed to be upgraded before it can go any further, I click yes, then I click yes to restart Windoze.

Come back to the installer, and it says the same thing. I've re-installed Windows once to try and fix the problem.

Version is XP Pro and I think SP1.

Hey,

Sounds similar to what Win 2k users report seeing. You may have to manually install it, but first just try running the program as is. You may have all the DLL's necessary to run the program installed already. Failing that, just email me (software@scannerbase.com) and I'll see what I can do to help you out.

Brian.

safetyobc

Brian,

Great job on the AVC396 software. It is cool.

Just curious if you plan a similar software for the BCT15 and/or BCD996T. I have a BCT15 and would love an application like that.

Thanks,

matt

Napalm

Premium Subscriber
brianfoy said:
Hey,

Sounds similar to what Win 2k users report seeing. You may have to manually install it, but first just try running the program as is. You may have all the DLL's necessary to run the program installed already. Failing that, just email me (software@scannerbase.com) and I'll see what I can do to help you out.

Brian.

Weird, yep I can run it just on it's own, I guess I have all the required stuff. :) I'm happy.

Thanks Brian.

Napalm

Premium Subscriber
I _was_ happy. All of a sudden it doesn't work any more (I rebooted?)

Here's the error I get when I double click on the exe:
"System Error &H8007007E (-2147024770). The specified module could not be found"

Any ideas Brian? I don't think this is anything to do with you, I think it's a windows issue to be honest.

supernoma

Napalm said:
I _was_ happy. All of a sudden it doesn't work any more (I rebooted?)

Here's the error I get when I double click on the exe:
"System Error &H8007007E (-2147024770). The specified module could not be found"

Any ideas Brian? I don't think this is anything to do with you, I think it's a windows issue to be honest.

Sorry to bring back the dead, but I too am having this problem, what can I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.