Br-330t

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Don't know a thing about the first one, good or bad. Howeve, I did notice that for every item I checked, they had exactly 53 in stock (checked a dozen or so items).

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Yes and no. I single final run is being made to use up parts we had already procured.

pogbobo

UPMan said:
Yes and no. I single final run is being made to use up parts we had already procured.

can you "misplace" the nascar face plates :) ... i'll buy two :cool:

nixon_30

UPMan said:
Don't know a thing about the first one, good or bad. Howeve, I did notice that for every item I checked, they had exactly 53 in stock (checked a dozen or so items).

I also noticed the stock for all items is strangely 53. I noticed in a lower post someone asked you about parts. Are you affiliated with a company that builds or selsl these items? If so, maybe you can provide some feedback as to my research. I have come to the conclusion the 330-T is the best non-digital scanner to buy.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
That is my opinion, as well. However, I am quite biased (Product Manager for radio products at Uniden).

delta_p

Someone sell nixon_30 a BR330T, he has been hunting one diligently. I would sell him mine but I likes it too much :D .

PP

nixon_30

I always seem to over-research everything :)

I am known as teh cheapest guy around from all my colleagues, LOL

delta_p said:
Someone sell nixon_30 a BR330T, he has been hunting one diligently. I would sell him mine but I likes it too much :D .

PP

Smerri

Man I really want one of these scanners.

What makes these so good/loved by their owners?

I may have to buy one.

Man I am so ready to pull out the credit card right now. Decisions Decisions.

Last edited:

garys

Premium Subscriber
Smerri said:
Man I really want one of these scanners.

What makes these so good/loved by their owners?

I may have to buy one.

I bought one for $175.00 when Uniden was selling them on line. I use it at work, and it's a lot less of a risk than using my 396 where there are no digital systems. I'll be pissed if the BR330T gets lost, stolen, or breaks, but not nearly as much as I would if it were my 396.

Other than that, it's just a really neat analog scanner.

Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.