BR330T Bar antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulcancruiser

Picked up a 330T several months ago and have been disappointed with it the whole time. It seemed to be weak at picking up signals, even compared to my old Pro 95. I'd be near an airport and it would barely pick up anything. Now we go to my "duh" moment.......right after I got the 330 I discovered the "bar antenna" setting for am/fm and assuming (big mistake) that it activated it in addition to the SMA antenna.

I usually read the manual as a last resort......was skimming for something else when "antenna setting is EITHER bar antenna OR SMA" leapt off the page......my dim light bulb clicked on and I immediately set bar antenna to "off" and it was like I was delivered a new scanner. I'm now picking up stuff from everywhere......I was just about to shelve this thing because of my own stupidity.......loving it like the rest of you now.........feel free to flame away.........LOL...........

bobwhite

I have a BR330T. Now all of a sudden My ARC330Pro software will not recognize my Scanner. Can anyone help me. I have done nothing different. Just keeps saying cannot find BR330T. Thanks in Advance.

D

DaveNF2G

I have a BR330T. Now all of a sudden My ARC330Pro software will not recognize my Scanner. Can anyone help me. I have done nothing different. Just keeps saying cannot find BR330T. Thanks in Advance.

Don't hijack threads. Start your own if you need to ask an unrelated question. Software questions go in the Scanner Programming Software Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.