BR330T Data Display Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siouxforever

I have a BR330T about 2 months ago I realized that the scanner does not display the municipality that is being monitored when it stops on that channel(any channel) It now only displays the frequency. The data is still on the radio because when I go to lockout the channel, just after I depress the lockout key the municipality name momentarily displays then goes back to displaying only the frequency. The system that I am monitoring is correctly displayed and also the group name. Other than that the radio is working fine. Any suggestions.

jfr

This is a little known feature. You need to switch between freq and channel display mode.

*Come out of scan mode by pushing HOLD and stopping on any conventional channel.
*Push and hold the FUNC side key. Then press the "5" key.

You can do the same thing while in a trunking bank to swap between TG name or TG number.

-JR

Siouxforever

Thanks JR. It was a simple and quick fix. I am not quite sure if I did it in reverse while programming on the road or not. I looked it up in the manual after you mentioned it and did find it under the trunking section. But seeing that the manual is so poorly organized I would not have found it. Once again thanks.

Siouxforever

Status
Not open for further replies.