Bracken Co. Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyFireFreak

Feed Provider
Anyone know the actual frequencies for Bracken Co. fire & their PL tones?

Ive found 2 different frequencies on 2 different sites, with no PL's, & this site only has the police frequencies, but has the fire tones, makes one think that someone knows the frequencies.

unitcharlie

a Kentucky DB Admin...
Premium Subscriber
There aren't many licenses for Bracken County.... the two listed have been monitored and confirmed. Fire could be on the SO freq or the Ambulance freq; Bracken SO 155.08500 WNGE490 has 60 mobiles authorized and Bracken Ambulance Service KNBU726 has 50 pagers authorized on 151.32500 with 40 mobiles so either of those would be a candidate... time to make some fone calls, I reckon.... but the best route is for someone to monitor activity and confirm it as Bracken FD, that's what akes rr.com so awesome!

collier

KyFireFreak

Feed Provider
Im looking into this for a friend who just joined a FD there. He cant find out anything from anyone there & im not close enough to monitor & verify. I talked to someone in dispatch & sounded like their lucky they know how to use a radio, much less what frequencies they use.

Good call on the FD using PD frequency, apparently thats what goes on in Maysville.

unitcharlie

a Kentucky DB Admin...
Premium Subscriber
Sorry it took me so long to get back with the info (already posted in the data base):
Bracken County Fire (and Sheriff) are on the same freq 155.08500/192.8 PL... Augusta PD is 155.58000/127.3 PL (Fire uses this freq when they are out of range of their normal tower)... First Responders talk with Medevac Choppers on the "Old" Ambulance freq: 155.22000/118.8 PL.... Reportedly Bracken Ambulance Service has a new freq they are using, but I don't have that yet.....
collier

KyFireFreak

Feed Provider
Ok thanks for the clarification. My buddy supposedly has someone thats sending him their list, when i get it ill share, and also try to get what the EMS is on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.