Bradford County EMS Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

UFEMTFF

Feed Provider
Hey everybody -

I know this is supposed to be a scanner site, but I decided to show you the new Bradford EMS website. I hope to update the stories with new pics every-so-often and will be putting up a live feed of our county as well.

http://www.bradford-co-fla.org/departments/emer_med/index.html

(I know the URL is long, I'll be getting a short one eventually)

Let me know what you think!

UFEMTFF

Feed Provider
khvfdff said:
Dude what a cool site... That is awesome....
Thanks. I'm working on getting a live feed of Tac 1 and 4 up soon. You'll be able to listen using the Butel program that everyone else has.

khvfdff

Hey UFEMTFF,

Well I don't need that since I already have access to TAC 1 and TAC 4. I work for the Fire Department in Keystone Heights. They are in our truck radios, our handhelds as well as all my scanners. So I won't need to have them up and running on the computer too LOL.. At least others will be able to hear the fire and ems calls. BTW, I have no idea what's wrong but my Easy Stream Client is acting up I have the current version too. I am haveing trouble being able to listen to ACFR/GFR as well as Pinellas County. I do have dial up internet so I dont know if that is causing the problem. DSL is not currently available in the Keystone Heights area through our current internet provider of BellSOUTH. Like I said I am having a hard time hearing what they are saying cause when they are talking it keeps dropping off like the scanner does when you go through a dead spot when in the car or like a cell phone does at times like when you are in a bad area with no near towers.

Jay

UFEMTFF

Feed Provider
Jay

I'd say you probably need a broadband connection to hear it well. I've noticed sometimes when I'm at work, during the day when lots of people are sharing the internet connection, it gets a bit choppy.

The only thing I can imagine that would help would be using a faster internet connection.

P.S.
I spent a couple hours the other night with a few St. 10 guys at a fire in Melrose.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I have DSL but having problems with my feed stupid DynDNS won't do update and it worked for 2 weeks before it will not update ip address... I like the site but looks like they are doing updates on Clay Co FD I click a station nothing comes up just says back. Jay we had major fires over the weekend one near a church and they shut down trains going through and I heard a nasty one by Ponte Verda area tooo that is where St 9 is too bad I didn't have recorded and I didn't do it because something told me there was strom rolling at night and it did....

Status
Not open for further replies.