Bradley Co. EMS Dispatch - Updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xlr8

Premium Subscriber
I'm scanning 150.890 and 152.435 and haven't heard any BC EMS units being dispatched in a very long time. Have they switched to a new frequency or system for dispatching?

Thanks in advance!

jfhtm350

I see its been a year since you asked. Did you figure out where the EMS went?

ULS License - Industrial/Business Pool, Conventional License - WQMC796 - BRADLEY, COUNTY OF (SCHOOL DISTRICT)

The control point 1555 GUTHRIE DRIVE appears to be the E911 center so its probably not going to be just for school buses as you already figured out.

They also seem to be using the State EMS frequencies here:
ULS License - Public Safety Pool, Conventional License - KVM255 - BRADLEY COUNTY EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICE - Frequencies Summary

ButchGone

Has Bradley County EMS switched to 150.890? I just heard them Friday still on 150.8675 where they have been for main ops/dispatch for some time now.
BG..

jfhtm350

Well if they disappear or you cant find them anymore check this out:
ULS Application - Industrial/Business Pool, Conventional - 0004223873 - BRADLEY, COUNTY OF (SCHOOL DISTRICT)

That is filed under this Callsign (WQMC796) which is blacked out for some reason.
There is a ton of Mobile, Repeater, and Input frequencies listed. Not sure what they are for but they do have the analog narrowband emmission stated so they will probably be in use before long if not already.
Emission Designator - The RadioReference Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.