Brampton TIII

mtindor

FMP24 PRO USER
Database Admin
Joined
Dec 5, 2006
Messages
12,295
Reaction score
3,554
Location
Carroll Co OH / EN90LN
We already have a two site DMR Capacity Max system for the city. Today I am seeing a TIII Standard system show up using the same talkgroups as Capacity Max.

View attachment 206374

MOT is CAPMAX. Im guessing the signal isn't great so DSDPlus isn't changing everything. But if it is detected as MOT, it is a CAPMAX site and the Site:S2-1.3 is wrong and you should be able to get a correct reading with a better signal or by having it repopulate that data on the screen.

Go to CTRL --> Discard Current System Info

if the signal is good enough with no interference it should show MOT, swith to TIIINonstd and the Site information should change. That is unless you've specifically overridden things by adding stuff to DSDplus.networks / dsdplus.sites / dsdplus.frequencies. If you did that, I would comment anything out in DSDSPlu.* files for this particular site, then park on the control channel again and see if it comes up as TIIINonStd (MOT) Site:#-#

Mike
 

mciupa

Canadian DB Admin
Moderator
Joined
Nov 5, 2002
Messages
9,101
Reaction score
2,697
Location
I'm here a lot
Just read your post and went to check the system. No activity whatsoever in that 937 MHz spread at this current time. I will do your suggestions and check again tomorrow.
 

mtindor

FMP24 PRO USER
Database Admin
Joined
Dec 5, 2006
Messages
12,295
Reaction score
3,554
Location
Carroll Co OH / EN90LN
Just read your post and went to check the system. No activity whatsoever in that 937 MHz spread at this current time. I will do your suggestions and check again tomorrow.
Yeah, got it happens that you’ll see that strange combination of MOT and otherwise a system that looks like it’s T3 standard. And it’s usually just because of a weak signal or one with some interference on it. Good luck.
 

mciupa

Canadian DB Admin
Moderator
Joined
Nov 5, 2002
Messages
9,101
Reaction score
2,697
Location
I'm here a lot
Thanks for your suggestions, Mike. I cleared the system info and forced TIIINonStd (MOT).

Here's the screenshot. Site 2 is showing both Sites 1 and 3 as neighbours, but site 3 is CC=1. I'll have to watch to see when that one comes on-line.

Untitled.png
 
Top