Brandmeister last heard tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitbr

Here is a tutorial on how to use the Brandmeister last heard search feature.
If you want to listen to a specfic group,or country on the last heard here is what you do.
Go to the Brandmeister dashboard Dashboard | BrandMeister
click on last heard on the left side of the page,LastHeard | BrandMeister
Now click on the plus sign on the right hand side of the page in the search area.Now click on add rule,click on the white box to see the available searches. To search for a particular country select source ID click on the equal box and select contains in the white box to the right put the country code.
Some of the english speaking country codes are below;
USA 310
UK 235
Australia 505
Canada 302
Ireland 272
Place the code number in the the white box of what country you want the last heard to see.
I prefer to only put one country in the box at a time this allows me to select or deselect the country easily.Each country code should have its own add rule for this.Once you have the country you want to see on the last heard list click on blue search button and voila!!

Once you have done this the column to the far right called destination is where you will see the talkgroup to put into radio or into your dash board....

Here is my add rule list...

If you want to select an add rule for a specific talkgroup select destination ID.

VERY IMPORTANT save your list in your browser as a link book mark or you will lose all your work!!!

Thats it enjoy....see my other tutorial to use your Brandmeister dashboard to change talkgroups on the fly.
Tim :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.