Brantford Tower Fleetnet-Affiliations

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Outside of the following OPP talkgroups and MOH Talkgroups listed below are there any other Talkgroups that ever affiliate on this tower:

Hamilton Simcoe 35632
Hamilton CACC T3 (patches to Hospitals)
Hamilton City E 35600
Hamilton T4 35696
Cambridge S CACC (often, not all the time)

Burlington 5C & Niagara 5G patch
Haldimand 6C & Ist Nations 6Q , 6B Brant Co.

Norfolk 6O & Oxford 5Sierra talkgroups and/or patch
Wellington 6T (rarely, during the daytime on occasion)

Various MTO Enforce units from Windsor to Guleph
Occasional MNR talkgroups,
MTO Paris 38224
MTO Burlington

Secondly, I hear 6 Alpha units on the Oxford talkgroup (when it affialites) on a regular basis. What do they normally patrol for? I hear them involved in everyday tickets and speeding and dangerous driving (aka tax collecting on the dumb) on a semi-regular basis.

The main reason why I am asking this is that I am running Andy's Trunk 88 on this tower and I am getting pretty much all the RID'S for the OPP and outside of Cambridge CACC South EMS units I am pretty much there.
If anyone here wants my CTL file of this and Charlton I would be happy to pass it on.

Thanks guys.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
And if anyone is interested in a London area CTL file, just ask... I've been running 24/7 on the Byron tower for ages.

VE3JSO

hey forts just wondering would you be able to hear transmissions from the byron tower in the sarnia area?

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Byron would be pushing it...... You should get Ipperwash which does carry some of the same traffic as the Byron site (minus EMS City 1 basically).

Status
Not open for further replies.