Breaking News: Massive Explosion in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.

misterrick

ABC 7 is reporting that a pipe has exploded on 43rd St. and 3rd Ave in Manhattan causing a large amount of steam and mud to spew from the ground, Anyone know of any website that are streaming live audio from the NYPD and FDNY?

Rick

LukeB

Did anyone hear about a recall of off-duty members for this? Someone told me that they spoke to a friend in EMS and he advised him that there was an off-duty recall for FF's. Third-party information hence I wanted to check here.

pogbobo

as much as i dislike teamspeak, ibn has lots of ny feeds, including fdny hudson and manhattan

LukeB said:
Did anyone hear about a recall of off-duty members for this? Someone told me that they spoke to a friend in EMS and he advised him that there was an off-duty recall for FF's. Third-party information hence I wanted to check here.

Do you mean volley= Calling off duty members to respond to the scene or to hq? I dont think FDNY does volley?

LukeB

no, not volunteer. it doesnt make sense but I thought I would entertain the group :-D They didnt do it for the 10 alarm fire in Brooklyn last year, why for this?

crashcrew

Premium Subscriber
LukeB said:
no, not volunteer. it doesnt make sense but I thought I would entertain the group :-D They didnt do it for the 10 alarm fire in Brooklyn last year, why for this?

especially since there was no fire involved, just a lot of standing around waiting for Con Ed to shut down the steam main.

LukeB

exactly, well put. I laughed at it but I thought I would ask anyway, for more of an entertainment, chuckle purpose.

Funny

Is something funny to you or did i miss something :/

:) :) :) :) Just playing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.