breaking news

Status
Not open for further replies.

holly

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
on sunday night rather monday moring the nopd shot and killed a man that was coming after him with a bottle and was beating the cop in the haed and reaching for his gun,Now just a half hour ago a nopd cop was killed in the line of duty due to the incident that happened the other night
Now its time to due something about this .
What ya think shuld be done...

RolnCode3

Sounds like a big ole' green light in the great state of Louisiana. I would heavily suggest not threatening/attacking any of their officers for a while...expect to get shot pretty quickly otherwise.

And, I'm sorry to hear that a brother officer was killed in the line of duty. Always wish I could have been there to help.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Sounds like be on ya best behavior in NOLA till Mardis Gras N'est Pas?

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
holly said:
...Now just a half hour ago a nopd cop was killed in the line of duty due to the incident that happened the other night...
The news reports of this incident indicate the officer is in stable conditoin, not dead and there is no connection to the Sunday night incident:
Tuesday, August 03, 2004

NOPD veteran officer shot

NEW ORLEANS (AP) — A New Orleans police officer was shot early Tuesday after hearing gunshots and finding an armed man in an open lot, authorities said.

Sgt. John Montalbano, a 13-year member of the department assigned to a narcotics unit, was listed in stable condition at the city's charity hospital after undergoing surgery for an abdominal wound.

Montalbano and his partner heard the shots about 1 a.m. from a block away and found the gunman who exchanged fire with Montalbo, police said. The other officer was not injured.

The gunman escaped, police said.

crayon

RF Cartography Ninja
Database Admin
Under the heading of 'for what it is worth' .. I'm am not slapping anybodys hands here .. :) Lindsay has already commented on these types of threads.

I'm just saying take a moment, read it, and make your own decisions.

mr_hankey

crayon said:
Lindsay has already commented on these types of threads.

I'm just saying take a moment, read it, and make your own decisions.

yes, in the future, please post these POLICE ACTION ALERTS! under the "EMILIO GOLDSTEIN" section of the forum.

thank you for your cooperation.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Oh, I agree, although this thread is nowhere near the kind of thread that was going there!

I would have ignored it entirely, had the initial post not been so blatantly wrong.

holly

Banned
lou

well i heard that over the scanner and thats what they said i was just replying of what they said not what i said but they did have a 30 same time this happened.
But when i looked at the news thats what they said hes in stable,but the radio said someone had been killed ,so whats new .In orleans nothing but low down you know .....

holly

Banned
rep

And they probly would of said it because they were upset or they thought he was ,I was just leting the forum know..

Status
Not open for further replies.