Breaks Interstate Park Frequencies??

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeSmith0096

I will be going to this park in late October into early November and was wondering if anyone would know the frequencies to this State Resort Park?? Are there separate channels for Park Rangers and the maintenance crew there or do they share the channel?

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated!

Thank you

W4UVV

I will be going to this park in late October into early November and was wondering if anyone would know the frequencies to this State Resort Park?? Are there separate channels for Park Rangers and the maintenance crew there or do they share the channel?

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated!

Thank you
---------------
Mike,

Here's what my state frequency database lists:

Park operations only: (May or may not be currently active)
151.4000 mhz. Simplex..no pl
453.2000 mhz. KNBI408 Repeater

FYI: The Dept. of Conservation/Recreation (DCR), Wytheville District 4/(within VSP Division 4), which is part of the statewide STARS trs includes the Breaks Interstate State Park (Dickenson Co.) bordering the VA/KY state line and includes nine other state parks within Wytheville District 4. All DCR comms are encrypted.

John:)
W4UVV

kainixon2187

Premium Subscriber
---------------
Mike,

Here's what my state frequency database lists:

Park operations only: (May or may not be currently active)
151.4000 mhz. Simplex..no pl
453.2000 mhz. KNBI408 Repeater

FYI: The Dept. of Conservation/Recreation (DCR), Wytheville District 4/(within VSP Division 4), which is part of the statewide STARS trs includes the Breaks Interstate State Park (Dickenson Co.) bordering the VA/KY state line and includes nine other state parks within Wytheville District 4. All DCR comms are encrypted.

John:)
W4UVV
I know that Park Police moved to the DWR channels using partial encryption on the (field units encrypted, dispatch in the clear). I hear my state park operations unencrypted.

Status
Not open for further replies.