Brevard BCFR Paging

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickOlsen8390

Did the TGID change on the BCFR paging talk group?
I never hear it on my scanner anymore, But I do hear it on the RR stream. Any ideas?
I show the TGID as 03-017 or 399dec

mhzscan

Im not sure if they moved to another TG, but I DO hear quite a bit of paging on the Patch channels as of lately, every 5 minutes or so.

NickOlsen8390

They just stopped the other day for me.. I only hear paging on the local channels, Like cocoa beach fire and such. Like I said, The RR stream still gets paging, But I've also compared it to KI4LIV's stream, And he doesn't seem to get paging either.

Even completely resetting my scanner, and loading just what is off RR I still don't hear them.
Only other thing I can think of is your in Melbourne (eau gallie or palm bay site i figure) and I believe KI4LIV also lives here in Merritt Island (Rockledge Site). But that is just wild blue speculation since if the rockledge site had a problem, It would have been fixed by now.

jpb286

Premium Subscriber
From what I've heard they are currently on 03-066 - Wide Area Staging. They did a few test pages on the "new" paging channel but I missed the TGID and page so that leads me to believe that the current set-up is temporary.

waltmapb

Feed Provider
Brevard County seems to have moved all BCFR paging to 03-066 instead of having a separate paging channel for north, central and south districts. At least that's what I've been hearing for over a week.

jpb286

Premium Subscriber
It appears that BCFR has returned to normal paging channels as of 7:30 AM 6/15/10 and is no longer using Wide Area Staging.

Status
Not open for further replies.