Brevard County Rebanding / Florida Today - who's name-dropping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KI4LIV

Premium Subscriber
Ok, who tossed my name into the pot as being someone to ask about the Brevard County radio system and the rebanding? LOL

I got an email about an hour or two ago from a reporter with Florida Today (I verified he was actually a reporter) asking me to call him and give some info on the rebanding. Needless to say, I called him and told him what I knew.

Not that I mind, but it caught me a bit off guard :)

gcr33

And then you get the person who said monitoring the scanner keeps law enforcement honest?
I wonder where he got that implanted in his brain?

bcfr

Uniden 369T rebanding Brevard County

Can someone please help me? I moved a few months ago from Merritt Island to Palm Bay and just unpacked my scanner to find out it does not work due to the rebanding. I have tried for weeks to figure out how the reprogram my Uniden 368 handheld. I've hooked it up to the USB and followed the instructions. Will not work for me. I have programed the info in my computer from Radio Ref, but no luck. I would willing to pay someone local to reprogram my radio if they can get it to work again. I really miss keeping track of my old buddies at BCFR. I used to be a FF/EMT there. Thanks if you can help me............

Status
Not open for further replies.