Brick PD - 2 Questions If I May

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2SCV

Premium Subscriber
The other day brick.patch.com said that Brick was assisting Lakewood and last night there was a home invasion and "Brick Patch is awaiting confirmation after hearing last night police scanner transmissions..."

I realize Brick is encrypted ergo:

1-How does Brick communicate with Lakewood PD on scene?
2-Does Brick PD supply a radio to Brick Patch so they can listen?

Thanks.

DJ88

I can't answer the first question, but with regard to the second one, there was an Ocean County MOCIB message broadcast over SPEN 1 and Ocean County UHF1 Inter Op (506.63750 PL 192.8) about the home invasion in Brick. More than likely that's where the person(s) from the Brick Patch heard about it.

N2SCV

Premium Subscriber
Thanks. I have everything on RR downloaded into my Pro-106 but must have missed it.

I can't answer the first question, but with regard to the second one, there was an Ocean County MOCIB message broadcast over SPEN 1 and Ocean County UHF1 Inter Op (506.63750 PL 192.8) about the home invasion in Brick. More than likely that's where the person(s) from the Brick Patch heard about it.

KC2GVX

Premium Subscriber
Also speaking to this-
All Brick PD units have Lakewood, TR, and surrounding towns programmed into their portables. They can communicate with everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.