Bridgewater Pd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapeCodChris

Premium Subscriber
Is anybody able to listen to Bridgwater Pd? I haven't been able to get anything and I live in the next town over. I have the SDS 200 and I've changed the audio option to digital code search and I still get nothing.

W1KNE

Owner ScanNewEngland
Database Admin
Hearing Bridgewater 484.7875 N270 and North Andover, 484.7875 P25 N683, no issues here in Taunton.

CapeCodChris

Premium Subscriber
No, I still don't hear anything. It's kinda odd because i'm located in Middleboro. All the law service types are on. I'm hearing digital in other towns ok. I can get Situate, West Bridgewater, and sometimes New Bedford.

garys

Premium Subscriber
Hearing the quite well up in Stoughton. Blasting in, actually. Right now they have a MVC somewhere with the FD ambulance and Lynch's Towing on the way.

Not tremendously busy this afternoon, but they are there

CapeCodChris

Premium Subscriber
I'll try moving the radio around. Maybe something in my home is interfering. I have the radio connected to Proscan and had it on all day. No hits from Bridgewater in the log but had a couple from Bridgewater State University and East Bridgewater. I'm on vacation in a few weeks and plan on installing an antenna in my attic. I live in a townhouse so attic is the best I can do. Hopefully that makes a difference.

garys

Premium Subscriber
Just recheck your programming. I had a frequency programmed in and inadvertently change the mode from FM to AM then couldn't figure out why all I heard was static. Silly things like that can mess up your programming.

garys

Premium Subscriber
Maybe it is your location then. Weird stuff happens with radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.