Brisbane area dmr

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadmiumRED

Premium Subscriber
Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster. Was wondering if anyone had any info about currently active DMR conventional frequencies in the brisbane area? Of course I've checked the RadioReference frequency listings, but as many of them don't list CC, TS or TGs, they're not of a whole lot of use to me and my Motorola gear. Thanks in advance.

cadmiumRED

Premium Subscriber
I’m in South Brisbane, right outside the CBD. I tried setting up SDRtrunk to listen to the Orion network but since nobody thought to list LSN ids setting that up is quite tedious too haha.

Kazzaw

Database Admin
Yeah there isn't too much listed on RR, there are quite a few private sites with a lot of compiled info.

DSDPlus Fastlane is a worthy investment if you've got a bit of spare change laying around.

I can share some sites/data with you to get you started if you'd like - just shoot me a DM and I'll get to it tomorrow

awasser1

Premium Subscriber
I forwarded your message to a Ham outside Brisbane. Ill see if I can get you an answer. I use SDR Trunk and Op25 never could get dsdplus to work but others have. the sdr dongles here are like $30.00 USD and one can use windows computer or maybe raspberry pi or mac.

Alec
N1AJW
Hartford, CT USA

Status
Not open for further replies.