Broad Ripple Hamfest, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper43

I was there last year, not sure I'll make it this year, too much to do at home still from the tornado :(

V

W9NES

I will be there at 7AM before it gets very hot!!!Bring plenty of water and keep a cold drink in your hands at all times,BYOD (Bring Your Own Drink) and wear plenty of sunscreen.Parking will be on your own.We will be on 146.700 repeater for the talk in if anyone needs directions! This is a great place for all of us both Hams and non- hams to come together and enjoy the day!!!Will look forward to seeing Viper 43 among others on Saturday.

Last edited:

Viper43

Won't make it, had to buy new tires today for the Jeep :( Oh well.....

V

W9NES

Viper 43, we missed you today.I saw W9RXR and saw N9GSU RICK.I diD find a gentleman who was selling a lot of programable handheld scanners from Radio Shack new still in the box for $50.00 and he also had a Uniden bc 245 xlt in the box with a charger for $40.00 and I also saw a Uniden Bc 895XLT in the box for $80.00.I also was given a 2meter J-pole antenna and I also bought a new weather station for my computer in the Comm center. You can find a lot of bargins at a hamfest if you know what you are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.