Broadcastify Calls ingest friendly reminder...

kslager

Feed Provider
This is just a friendly reminder for those who ingest to Broadcastify Calls: Listen to your node from time to time, make sure you're ingesting worthwhile transmissions.

A couple times now recently, I will hear something on a TG and refer to Calls to go back and listen, and a node with poor audio will have transmitted to the Calls System a milliseconds or so sooner a garbled transmission.

belvdr

No longer interested in living
Not the correct forum, but was the garble only on a handful of transmissions or was it widespread? Reason I ask is that if it's only a handful, it may be hard to correct, or even find.

kslager

Feed Provider
Not the correct forum, but was the garble only on a handful of transmissions or was it widespread? Reason I ask is that if it's only a handful, it may be hard to correct, or even find.

Just checked it again. Its every transmission on the page when it loads.

kslager

Feed Provider
Can you provide a link to the node?

I will send you a message if you'd like. I more or less wanted to remind us to check our quality from time to time, not put anyone on blast.

belvdr

No longer interested in living
Fair enough. All feeds should be listened to before putting them out for public use. From the sounds of it, it's either poor reception or an overloaded computer.

thatoneiowan

Feed Provider
I think they are probably my nodes acting up. I appreciate the reminder, it's been a very hectic month for me. I'll restart the computer to see if that helps. Please do not ever hesitate to PM me for my stuff as I tend to forget about these things!! Thanks so much:)