Broadcastify Calls - New Playlist Management Features

AB5ID

That's really awesome! Is there a simple way to prevent encrypted talkgroups from showing up on the browser list? For example, the Kansas City, Missouri Police Department is encrypted. Occasionally, there might be a few blips of unencrypted radio traffic, but 99% of the time it's encrypted.

AB5ID

So far, everything has been working wonderfully. As for a feature request, what if we could select multiple tags for a search to broaden the results? For example, instead of having to search for law dispatch and fire dispatch separately, it would be convenient to select both tags at once to obtain more comprehensive search results.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
So far, everything has been working wonderfully. As for a feature request, what if we could select multiple tags for a search to broaden the results? For example, instead of having to search for law dispatch and fire dispatch separately, it would be convenient to select both tags at once to obtain more comprehensive search results.
Good ideas... Thanks for the feedback.

Tamtam11

Premium Subscriber
You guys asked for a groups browser where you can mass add groups to your Broadcastify Calls playlists by location and tag. It's now available. It will show you groups captured within the last 30 days.

I'm sure there are some bugs, let me hear about them.

Enjoy!

View attachment 157626
This is so great!!! Is it available on the app.?

JasonCox

Feed Provider
Possible bug in the Quick Add Group section… It looks like it’s not filtering out encrypted TG’s.

If you want to repro, search for `A-Sector Talkaround` and you’ll notice an entry from Plano PD shows up, but if you set the browser to USA > TX > Collin, you can’t find it anywhere because encrypted TG’s appear to be filtered out.

Reference:
Plano, TX RRDB Entry

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Possible bug in the Quick Add Group section… It looks like it’s not filtering out encrypted TG’s.

If you want to repro, search for `A-Sector Talkaround` and you’ll notice an entry from Plano PD shows up, but if you set the browser to USA > TX > Collin, you can’t find it anywhere because encrypted TG’s appear to be filtered out.

Reference:
Plano, TX RRDB Entry
If it has been captured by a SDR, for whatever reason (bad decode, or quick non-encrypted transmission) it's going to show up in the list

kb4thw

Premium Subscriber
I'm loving the new playlist feature! A couple of low priority requests: Navigation by up/down arrow keys on laptop and pressing the return key to play the selected call. I have to tap the play button multiple times almost every time before I tap it just right. (Making the area around the arrow clickable would help maybe?) Thanks for the great feature!

Napalm

Premium Subscriber
I'm loving the new playlist feature! A couple of low priority requests: Navigation by up/down arrow keys on laptop and pressing the return key to play the selected call. I have to tap the play button multiple times almost every time before I tap it just right. (Making the area around the arrow clickable would help maybe?) Thanks for the great feature!
YES! I thought it was just me.