Broadcastify Calls Terms of Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

firebal

Premium Subscriber
@blantonl - I am guessing this is a question best left for you to answer.

Hello,
I have a question not as a current feeder to Calls but as someone who occasionally monitors it. Is the terms of service the same for Broadcastify Calls as it is for the normal feeds as listed here? If so where and how can I report a violation, most likely accidental, to the admins?
I am not looking to argue about what can and cannot be uploaded nor am I looking to become the radio police. Just a curious and happy user of RR and Broadcastify.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
@blantonl - I am guessing this is a question best left for you to answer.

Hello,
I have a question not as a current feeder to Calls but as someone who occasionally monitors it. Is the terms of service the same for Broadcastify Calls as it is for the normal feeds as listed here? If so where and how can I report a violation, most likely accidental, to the admins?
I am not looking to argue about what can and cannot be uploaded nor am I looking to become the radio police. Just a curious and happy user of RR and Broadcastify.

May or may not answer your question, but some recent clarification on those terms here:

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
We are blocking PUBLIC access to talkgroups that violate our terms of service. Calls providers have access to everything they send up.

The public cannot create playlists or monitor individual talkgroups on Broadcastify calls that violate our Terms of Service. This is enforced by how a talkgroup service tag is assigned, so there may be some stuff that slips through the cracks but we are tightening that up.

firebal

Premium Subscriber
We are blocking PUBLIC access to talkgroups that violate our terms of service. Calls providers have access to everything they send up.

The public cannot create playlists or monitor individual talkgroups on Broadcastify calls that violate our Terms of Service. This is enforced by how a talkgroup service tag is assigned, so there may be some stuff that slips through the cracks but we are tightening that up.
Ok. I found one that has slipped through.

Status
Not open for further replies.