Broadcastify Calls - Tg 25402

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonm10

Central MN Monitor
Premium Subscriber
I periodically listen to the calls platform listening for any new talkgroups.
25402 been on my radar and Broadcastify Calls caught it.

Sounds like CentraCare ambulance coming from Memorial Hospital in Litchfield. May have been dispatched by MRCC. Curious to know if this a CentraCare Tg or MRCC. Can anyone listen, confirm actual usage, and update the database? Thanks

n0esc

Feed Provider
There are a batch of calls in the archive from 7/10/2022 7:46:22 PM. The CentraCare ambulance is calling Rice Memorial Willmar for medical control. What sounds the the Willmar ER replies that they are getting the doctor, and the ambulance crew acknowledges and says they are standing by on the Med control channel. I suspect it belongs to CentraCare EMS as it is in the middle of a group of TGs assigned to them.

sonm10

Central MN Monitor
Premium Subscriber
There are a batch of calls in the archive from 7/10/2022 7:46:22 PM. The CentraCare ambulance is calling Rice Memorial Willmar for medical control. What sounds the the Willmar ER replies that they are getting the doctor, and the ambulance crew acknowledges and says they are standing by on the Med control channel. I suspect it belongs to CentraCare EMS as it is in the middle of a group of TGs assigned to them.

Yep, I was listening to those recordings, but I think instead Memorial Hospital in Litchfield. Ok, Med Control. I thought they were saying Met control in reference to MRCC. Very well could be dispatching by Allina then.

n0esc

Feed Provider
Yep, I was listening to those recordings, but I think instead Memorial Hospital in Litchfield. Ok, Med Control. I thought they were saying Met control in reference to MRCC. Very well could be dispatching by Allina then.

Not claiming to have an ear for it specifically, but this is the type of radio traffic I hear professionally every day at work for the last 16 years. I'd make a reasonably risky bet that I heard it the right way.

7:46:22 - CentraCare Ambulance 7221 Rice Memorial Hospital Medical Control
7:46:49 - Willmar EMS we are getting Doctor [Whatever] for you.
7:48:14 - CentraCare Ambulance 7221 we are standing by on the med control channel

Forward from there its just a detailed patient care exchange between the crew and the ED doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.