Broadcastify-calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcummings14

I'm having trouble listening to archived calls. I know its a new system. I was just wondering if i'm the only person experiencing this.

rcummings14

when i go back a few hours in the archives it shows that there are transmissions but when i click play button nothing plays. I just started the calls stream yesterday. I can not listen to any of that radio traffic.

Last edited:

rcummings14

now im having another problem. my power went out some time during the night. After reconnecting site is saying it hasn't seen anything since 6 hours ago. but sdrtrunk says it is connected

rcummings14

restarted everything, live streams are fine.But broadcastify calls says it is connected but still showing nothing on broadcastify end

RetiredVolunteer

Premium Subscriber
Be the first to admit to knowing very little about the Calls platform. Created a favorites list of 20 of the 37 Jackson County, Michigan Fire talkgroups. Selected Play Live. Seemed to work for about 90 to 120 minutes at a time before it would just quit. Lately hearing very little if anything at all. Is that because someone is not streaming the MPSC Jackson Simulcast 24 hours a day or at all any longer or am I doing something wrong?

Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.