Broadcastify Dashboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltginrage

Hello all,
I just found out the dashboards is a thing. Only a select few play when I click on "Play All". Is this just a common problem or is it normal. I did verify that the feeds that are not playing are online.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
What happens when they "aren't playing" - does an error message display for those feeds? If it cannot connect for a feed, it will display a message indicating so.

I just tested a bunch of my dashboards and they are working tip-top.

ltginrage

What happens when they "aren't playing" - does an error message display for those feeds? If it cannot connect for a feed, it will display a message indicating so.
Yea. It says "Error connecting to feed".
More specifically the feed saying this is Dixon Fire.

ltginrage

I think there is something generally wrong with that feed. It doesn't connect and all and the logs say it's been up and down all day.
Is there anything that can be done about that feed or is it just gonna stay corrupted til it gets taken down?

DC31

Feed Provider
Isaiah, i just ran into the same “Error connecting to feed” problem that you had with the Dixon feed above. I found an error in the darkice.cfg file. When corrected, the feed ran properly. Check your configuration file closely.

ltginrage

Isaiah, i just ran into the same “Error connecting to feed” problem that you had with the Dixon feed above. I found an error in the darkice.cfg file. When corrected, the feed ran properly. Check your configuration file closely.
This is not my feed but a local agency I like listening to. Run by eDispatches. If its something on my end as the listener could you elaborate on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.