Broadcastify Feed Dashboard Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimD56

KO9JAD/Fire Lieutenant/Paramedic
Feed Provider
Lindsay,
My feed will be ready to go tomorrow morning. How does the feed move from "In Transition" to "Online"?
It's the Miami-Dade Fire Rescue (FL) feed that is CENTRAL, SOUTH, and the Tac Channels.
Thanks

jeepsandradios

Feed Provider
I tried to scroll thru all these posts and may of missed it, however have been using this for some time now and think its great. One thought would be is there a way to show tags in the windows somehow. I know a few of my feeds i like ot listen show tags on my phone and be cool if it did here. Not the end of the world. Its still really cool.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I tried to scroll thru all these posts and may of missed it, however have been using this for some time now and think its great. One thought would be is there a way to show tags in the windows somehow. I know a few of my feeds i like ot listen show tags on my phone and be cool if it did here. Not the end of the world. Its still really cool.

Unforfortunately, NO!

ScottKarlins

The Dashboards are fantastic! Thank you for creating this feature set.

Is it possible to add Dashboards to the iOS app? So we could see our Dashboards on the Web and in the iOS app. Would be amazing!

Thanks, Scott K.

Reconrider

The Dashboards are fantastic! Thank you for creating this feature set.

Is it possible to add Dashboards to the iOS app? So we could see our Dashboards on the Web and in the iOS app. Would be amazing!

Thanks, Scott K.
Dashboard doesn't work for on iOS because of how apple secure a few things that RR needs to utilize but can't.

ScottKarlins

Dashboard doesn't work for on iOS because of how apple secure a few things that RR needs to utilize but can't.

Thanks for the speedy reply!

I see that the MYBCFY feature on the web version of Broadcastify is not the same as the Favorites feature on the iOS app. Will there be any continuity for some kind of Favorites between these two experiences of Broadcastify?

Thank you!
Scott K.

Reconrider

Thanks for the speedy reply!

I see that the MYBCFY feature on the web version of Broadcastify is not the same as the Favorites feature on the iOS app. Will there be any continuity for some kind of Favorites between these two experiences of Broadcastify?

Thank you!
Scott K.
Favorites is more of a “list of stuff you listen to frequently”. The dashboard is a “listen to 6 feeds at once all at the same time”

EMTMFD

Premium Subscriber
Any plans to bring this to iOS? Disappointed that you haven't worked through the issues listed (security?).

Deziel0495

PE/NB Database Guy
Database Admin
Not sure if you realize, but the Dashboard is fully functional on any web browser including mobile devices. No need to have it in the app really.

Deziel0495

PE/NB Database Guy
Database Admin
Wrong, it doesn't work on iOS browsers because apple has something locked that dashboard needs to work

Apologies, I guess not having an iPhone I wouldn't know that. Thought you were just referring to implementing the dashboard into the BCFY app.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Which costs money so no go there unless your ready to pay even more for subs?

Reconrider

Apologies, I guess not having an iPhone I wouldn't know that. Thought you were just referring to implementing the dashboard into the BCFY app.
I don't see having dashboard on the app as worth it, but having bcalls on the app would be nice(not sure if it works on browser haven't tried it)

HiVolt

Feed Provider
I don't see having dashboard on the app as worth it, but having bcalls on the app would be nice(not sure if it works on browser haven't tried it)
Absolutely, waiting for Calls to be usable on a mobile device. Currently its pretty unusable unless you disable your screen lock timeout.

EMTMFD

Premium Subscriber
BCalls would be nice, but I like the idea of multiple feeds available on an iOS browser. I loved using Action Scanner was such a good app, but I don't think it is being maintained, and its' unreliable (IMHO). Oh, and I don't mind paying a bit more for a subscription if it brings these new technologies to the portable market.

Status
Not open for further replies.