Broadcastify feed time out after 33 minutes!! HELP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WRC

Premium Subscriber
Been listening to Broadcastify for a long time! All of a sudden a few weeks ago -- the multiple feeds I listen to stop after 33 minutes - all have to be restarted ? What's the problem here ? I am using the HTML5 web player -as instructed -- using a new computer ? Frustrated! Help!

ScanYak

Feed Provider
Wow, noticed the same thing on one of my own feeds. It just stopped! The last one was 33min. Had one do it at 15min. audio1.broadcastify.com

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
I've been running tests all day from multiple feeds using the html5 player and it's working fine.

The only drop outs are from feeds that might be going offline.

WRC

Premium Subscriber
I am listening to 7 feeds, at 33-40 minutes, the player/s stops. I too am listening via html5 -- have used explorer, chrome and firefox.. which browser are you using?

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
I've also tested all of the above. You and I corresponded about this via email last week.

You've either got a virus scanner, security software, corporate firewall, or something else on your local network or PC configurations that is causing a problem. Our feed relays and the feeds are not experiencing any problems or issues at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.