Broadcasting Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I just signed up to become a broadcaster. I am having a problem with the sound from my scanner being able to broadcast into the feed. I bought the two recommended Radio Shack connecting cables. I tried feeding it from the scanner headphones port on the scanner to the headphones port on my laptop. I can see the feeding going over the web/app, but no sound is going through. So I bought a USB to 1/8" headphones adapter to try and remedy the problem. Still not get the sound to upload through my laptop to be able to broadcast. I am using Broadcastify broadcasting software and I confirmed that the "input" was the USB/1/8" with the cord coming from the scanner. I'm still not having any luck. If it maters, I am using a Lenova Think Pad small laptop. I am so frustrated. Thanks in advance for any assistance in helping me fix this.

mikethedruid

You want to feed the signal coming out of the headphone jack (or better the "line out" jack if it has one) into the LINE IN jack of your computer, or MIC jack if the computer does not have LINE IN.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Lincolncountyoregonfire,
Check the Win Mixer inputs that the correct one is enabled and doesn't show "not plugged in". If using the Microphone input then check the Microphone Privacy settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.