Broadway Taxi anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

conqi15

Hi all - I'm interested in checking out Broadway Taxi on the scanner. anyone have any freq.? I have a few I got from the site but nothing thus far. I've heard some of their chatter while in one of their cabs and I thought it would be interesting to hear some more stuff. thanks!

Preposterous

I have the same interest, any luck on that yet? In fact I'd like to get all the taxi companies in town programmed into my scanner.

icom1020

Premium Subscriber
hmm I recall 452.225 82.5 pl full duplex

I think they have to log in on their data terminals before using the radio system for some reason

conqi15

I think we struck gold thanks to you!!!! I am hearing some action on this freq. sounds like them :) thanks!!!!!

icom1020 said:
hmm I recall 452.225 82.5 pl full duplex

I think they have to log in on their data terminals before using the radio system for some reason

mh34444

That might be Radio Cab you are hearing. The database shows that frequency as part of license KOA299. Towers on Skyline, Mt.Scott and one of the Lloyd Center area buildings. There are a couple other frequencies listed there too that might be worth listening too.

conqi15

got it!!!! yup, I noticed it wasn't radio cab this morning. the dispachers didn't sound familiar. if you come accross broadway cab let me know. I've used the freq. I found on this site but nothing thus far. I'm still searching for them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.