Brock Ridge Brush Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

WG3K

Chesapeake Beach, MD, USA, Earth, Milky Way
Anne Arundel sounds like a pretty big brush fire on Brock Ridge Road near the Laurel Race Track. Upgraded to a commercial box with fire near garbage trucks and other commercial buildings. Operations are on Anne Arundel Kilo.

maus92

Premium Subscriber
Anne Arundel sounds like a pretty big brush fire on Brock Ridge Road near the Laurel Race Track. Upgraded to a commercial box with fire near garbage trucks and other commercial buildings. Operations are on Anne Arundel Kilo.

Yup, lots of stuff going on in the county. PG and Howard running mutual aid for Brock Ridge command, Baltimore City engine being transferred to Herald Harbor; a water rescue with 5' seas, now a fireboat returning to Sandy Point has lost an engine, requesting CG assistance...

Update: Fireboat 19 "entered the protected water at Matapeake."

Last edited:

FIREBOX2914

Premium Subscriber
Yup, lots of stuff going on in the county. PG and Howard running mutual aid for Brock Ridge command, Baltimore City engine being transferred to Herald Harbor; a water rescue with 5' seas, now a fireboat returning to Sandy Point has lost an engine, requesting CG assistance...

Update: Fireboat 19 "entered the protected water at Matapeake."

Baltimore County went to Herald Harbor (and South Glen Burnie). Baltimore City went to Brooklyn Park. The water rescue was in 8s area. 5s area was another vacant house/brush fire. And I believe FB19 was asking if Fire alarm had gotten a call from USCG asking for FB19s assistance.

maus92

Premium Subscriber
Like I said, lots of things going on, and a lot of confusion. Multiple tac channels in use, and units/commands trying to clarify what assignment they were on. Might be nice to go over recordings.

FIREBOX2914

Premium Subscriber
Like I said, lots of things going on, and a lot of confusion. Multiple tac channels in use, and units/commands trying to clarify what assignment they were on. Might be nice to go over recordings.

I had 4 Radios on Monitoring A,J,K,L and had a 5th on Standby.

Status
Not open for further replies.