Brockville Police using something new?

Status
Not open for further replies.

briggs1337

Is the Brockville Police using something new? because before i could hear then clear now sometimes its all static and other times i am able to hear them, i know they got 2 new cars maybe they are going to be using something new ?

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
It's called voice inversion. Check previous threads as this has been discussed a few times before.

Is the Brockville Police using something new? because before i could hear then clear now sometimes its all static and other times i am able to hear them, i know they got 2 new cars maybe they are going to be using something new ?

briggs1337

It's not voice inversion they stopped using that almost one year ago this is something new that they got with there new cars you dont hear voice inversion you hear static but only from a few of the cars

Jammin_Jay

Its the same system they have had. They just didn't have there transmissions in encryption mode. The radio can be set to OPS normal, or OPS secure. Its DES. They have always had that capability , and used it in the past. Its just that those 2 cars, have their radios set to OPS secure. That static burst you hear is DES encryption. This system will become obsolete, soon as parts wont be available for analog systems. So when brockville PD does get a new radio system, it will be digital. Look back in the RR threads about brockville pd, and you will see threads written about this system. Its not new. I believe they are using Kenwood radios supplied and maintained by glentel communications

Last edited:

briggs1337

yes its all static i have yet to find a way to hear them @Jammin_Jay's they are not kenwood radios they are motorola radios that have police/tec and the court on them i was in one of the cars playing with one

Status
Not open for further replies.