Broke down and ordered PSR500

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDMechanic

Well I finally did it. Yep order myself a PSR500. Yep I know it took me long enough to do so. Well I used UPS for shipping and not DHL. Lets hope this goes better the Calgarytoads little episode. Will keep everyone posted on how things comes along.

HDMechanic

Good news my new scanner is in Calgary. Missed the delivery driver but will have the new unit in my hands by tomorrow night. So word of advise ship UPS when buying out of the states. Only took 4 days including the holiday. Got to love that for service.

HDMechanic

Bought it through Scanmaster. Scanner was $499 and shipping was a little high at $70. But you got to enjoy the service. Scanmaster does also sell uniden as well.

oilgod2001

Premium Subscriber
Congrats on the purchase!! I hope you like it as much as I like mine. There are so many different features that everytime I fiddle with it I learn something new. Mine was shipped UPS as well and arrived in three days so I think on any future scanner purchases I will insist that things get shipped UPS.

SCPD

QRT
oilgod2001 said:
Congrats on the purchase!! I hope you like it as much as I like mine. There are so many different features that everytime I fiddle with it I learn something new. Mine was shipped UPS as well and arrived in three days so I think on any future scanner purchases I will insist that things get shipped UPS.

Nice to see Undien finally got some strong competition. As I said in an earlier post, in Calgary the GRE is the right radio when it comes to monitoring Apco 25 systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.