bronco game

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevecubfan

Premium Subscriber
denver pd using same talkgroup id's as last year 04-023/531 district 1 tac 1, 06-112/858 ems special event which has already been very busy

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
stevecubfan said:
denver pd using same talkgroup id's as last year 04-023/531 district 1 tac 1, 06-112/858 ems special event which has already been very busy

And also feeding on my feed #1 sounds like lots of problems with extra water at the stadium.

Jim<

stevecubfan

Premium Subscriber
evilklown said:
how do i setup my scanner to scan thoses freqency's? is it digital? thanks
you need to program in the denver public safety edacs system .which ever bank you use your first frequency goes in channel 1. and they must be in a particular order. click on the database at the top go to the bottom and click on denver in the quick hops section for the frequencies

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
evilklown said:
how do i setup my scanner to scan thoses freqency's? is it digital? thanks

Might want to download Phil's Denver p96 file from www.radiohacker.com as a start and no it's not digital just typical Denver EDACS.

Jim<

evilklown

Thanks

jimmnn said:
Might want to download Phil's Denver p96 file from www.radiohacker.com as a start and no it's not digital just typical Denver EDACS.

Jim<
Thanks Jim The file from there worked out great for setting it up i had it all set up right cept for one thing Thanks :) Also thank you steve for the post as well.....

Status
Not open for further replies.