Brooke County Sheriff's Frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Does Brooke County Sheriff still use 154.845 the most or do they use another frequency? I was just wondering because I never hear the law enforcement however I can hear the fire frequency as clear as a bell. Also is there a frequency for Bethany Campus Police?
Thanks for the help.
John

mule1075

Feed Provider
Hello,

Does Brooke County Sheriff still use 154.845 the most or do they use another frequency? I was just wondering because I never hear the law enforcement however I can hear the fire frequency as clear as a bell. Also is there a frequency for Bethany Campus Police?
Thanks for the help.
John
Was still hearing them on 845 as of yesterday. It is a flamethrower to me. I will check when I get home

Johnstino

I heard Brooke County Sheriff last night on the WV INTEROP RADIO SYSTEM.
They must be using Ohio County Tower, maybe West Liberty.

Mylan

Feed Provider
Hello,

Thanks for the help.
John
154.845 is still as of this date, the primary sheriff dispatch channel but they do use Brooke Law on the IRP a good bit, especially by the sheriff, chief deputy, and unit #3... What I find crazy is that per Mule1075, that frequency is a flamethrower at his location in Washington County yet on my radios, in Brilliant (directly across the river from Wellsburg) and even on the hill in Weirton, the users are extremely quiet and the frequency is always filled with a ridiculous amount of static to the point that it is very difficult to discern what is being said... It never used to be like that and like you say, fire is still loud and clear on UHF......

Status
Not open for further replies.