Brooklyn Fire on Cuyahoga Valley Dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

budevans

I just monitored what appears to be Brooklyn Fire being dispatched by the Cuyahoga Valley Dispatch Center. The Unit # was 2141 with a RID of 1802432 and the location was Westbrook, which is located in Brooklyn. Has anyone else monitored any Brooklyn Fire or PD on the Cuyahoga Valley Dispatch?

Daleb49

Premium Subscriber
Bud I have got Brooklyn PD on the Cuy Valley system but no fire yet.
I figured it was coming soon as the other day I heard Parma PD dispatch say there CAD was down and getting reprogrammed for the changes of Brooklyn going to the Cuy Valley system.

EdAzalia

I didn't hear them because I wasn't listening but did log RIDs:
i1802431 56701 CuyValley Fire
i1802432 56701 CuyValley Fire
i1802435 56701 CuyValley Fire
i1802477 56701 CuyValley Fire
No PD though.

EdAzalia

Hearing more FD today but no PD still. Guessing they would be on the 56723 since that's the geographical area nearby.
Probably going to be CuyVal North and CuyVal South groups...wild guess...:)

Last edited:

budevans

56617 is PD

The question is.

Will Brooklyn PD move their dispatch to one of the current Cuyahoga Valley dispatch groups? North - 56723 former Cuyahoga Hts. or South -56718 former Brecksville/Indy or will they convert their existing 56617 PD Tac-1 to dispatch?

Last edited:

budevans

The question is.

Will Brooklyn PD move their dispatch to one of the current Cuyahoga Valley dispatch groups? North - 56723 former Cuyahoga Hts. or South -56718 former Brecksville/Indy or will they convert their existing 56617 PD Tac-1 to dispatch?

OK, I think I just got my answer. Just monitored several Brooklyn PD calls from Radio which had a dispatch console RID on TG 56617.

lowes1

Is Brooklyn leaving the Parma system and is there any information whether Parma Heights will also be leaving? Up until now, Parma, Parma Heights, and Brooklyn have all been dispatched by Parma and the three fire departments all work together.

budevans

Is Brooklyn leaving the Parma system and is there any information whether Parma Heights will also be leaving? Up until now, Parma, Parma Heights, and Brooklyn have all been dispatched by Parma and the three fire departments all work together.

Brooklyn PD & EMS/Fire has left the Parma system, they are now being dispatch by Cuyahoga Valley which on the GCRCN system.
Last news I heard regarding Parma Hts., they were considering their options.

Note: both Brooklyn and Parma Hts. had left the Parma system a few years ago. Cuyahoga County pressured them to go back. Both communities had already moved their talk groups to the GCRCN system. Just the dispatch was moved back to Parma. All other coms stayed on the GCRCN system.

EdAzalia

55 hits on Brooklyn fire today scanning a few systems.
i1802417 56701 CuyValley Fire Cuyahoga Valley / Fire 0010
i1802435 56701 CuyValley Fire Cuyahoga Valley / Fire 0005
i1802438 56701 CuyValley Fire Cuyahoga Valley / Fire 0003
i1802469 56701 CuyValley Fire Cuyahoga Valley / Fire 0021
i1802477 56701 CuyValley Fire Cuyahoga Valley / Fire 0016

glimerman

Premium Subscriber
good thing i still check this my sds 200 been doing so great havent messed with it in a month or 2 Brooklyn is the one city i wanted to monitor but parma comes in weak for me in my location this is awesome ,anything else happen in our area that i should know ?

budevans

good thing i still check this my sds 200 been doing so great havent messed with it in a month or 2 Brooklyn is the one city i wanted to monitor but parma comes in weak for me in my location this is awesome ,anything else happen in our area that i should know ?
I haven't heard of any other planned changes for this year. There have been rumors that Parma Hts. might be considering their options with regards to the Parma system. Even if the rumors are true, they most likely wouldn't make a decision till next year.

glimerman

Premium Subscriber
I haven't heard of any other planned changes for this year. There have been rumors that Parma Hts. might be considering their options with regards to the Parma system. Even if the rumors are true, they most likely wouldn't make a decision till next year.
well to be honest this is awesome i added the brooklyn pd that was one city i wanted bad my parents live there ,so now i scan 1st ,2nd,and bpd im happy no need for a antenna or anything else sds 200 is so nice things going great .now i see there fire this channel is shared correct ?or is it just brooklyn like there pd is the only one who used the pd channel ,and btw hows summer going bud weather been pretty good so far

budevans

i see there fire this channel is shared correct ?or is it just brooklyn like there pd is the only one who used the pd channel ,and btw hows summer going bud weather been pretty good so far
Regarding Brooklyn Fire they are dispatched on the Cuyahoga Valley Fire/EMS TG 56701.

From my stand point, it's been a pretty crazy summer. In the first part of summer, the non stop rain and resulting flooding. Followed by the extremely hot period and now, finally back to more normal temps. It's been a roller coaster ride. :LOL:

Last edited:

glimerman

Premium Subscriber
Regarding Brooklyn Fire they are dispatched on the Cuyahoga Valley Fire/EMS TG 56701.

From my stand point, it's been a pretty crazy summer. In the first part of summer, the non stop rain and resulting flooding. Followed by the extremely hot period and now, finally back to more normal temps. It's been a roller coaster ride. :LOL:
is this only brooklyn like there police or is this multi citys on this channel

budevans

As Swipesy posted, 56701 is the Fire Dispatch for all of the Cuyahoga Valley members.
There are four communities that have their own Fire Alert TG's. Broadview Hts. 56754, Seven Hills 56755, Brecksville 56756, Independence 56757. They get the Station Alert first (sort of a heads up). Next the Dispatch follows on 56701.

glimerman

Premium Subscriber
thanks i figured that ,in the last few days i been hearing the brooklyn pd tac on 56617 now this is not a new channel but i never heard them use it before seems there using it now more that there are on the cleveland net work

Status
Not open for further replies.