BROWARD COUNTY P25 QUESTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

lbd1123

Premium Subscriber
Hello all I am new to the scanner community,I've programmed my SDS100 and so far it works great! however I am not receiving Hallandale/Westpark/pembroke park i have the TGID as 12015 am I entering the correct TGID ?

FYI all other departments on the BSO system comes in clear.

Thanks

lbd1123

Premium Subscriber
weird because I cant hear anything but I hear everything else, can you send a list of all the frequencies you have entered in your system to make sure I have the correct ones or maybe I missed one thanks

10:53 - I'm hearing a Signal-68 being dispatched to a unit on tg 12015.

so it looks like when I entered the frequency into the sentinel software I entered it as Law Talk instead of law dispatch now I can hear them. No sure why that made a difference ...

tvengr

Well Known Member
so it looks like when I entered the frequency into the sentinel software I entered it as Law Talk instead of law dispatch now I can hear them. No sure why that made a difference ...
When Sentinel is first installed, only the dispatch service types are enabled. You must add the tac and talk service types. If you enter a frequency or talkgroup without a service type, it will default to Custom 1. In that case, Custom 1 service type must be enabled.

fredva

Feed Provider
In Sentinel, choose Edit Profile, and then go to the Service Types tab. Any of those service types that are not checked will not be heard.

epersson

Feed Provider
I'll tag onto this thread with a question, anyone know where the Seminole Tribe Fire/Rescue (108 units) are dispatched? haven't heard them for a long time on the MOT or the new P25p2. Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.