Brown County Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

W9NES

All the DNR frequencies on VHF are in the old 159Mhz area. Should be listed In the data base under Brown County, if not check for DNR and there 4 159Mhz frequencies.You might check 159.435 for State Parks...

WA9JGB

Premium Subscriber
Im not sure why you are wanting the transmit frequencies and Pl tones? It sounds to me as if you might have a 2-way programable radio. Be very careful if you carry a radio that is capable of TX on un-authorized frequencies. I don't know you your reasonings for wanting all of these, but be careful. If you are the one transmiting on the repeaters without audio today you will easily be tracked down. All day long my VHF 2-way has been kicking on and off because of transmitting all day. They have been kicking up the repeaters without talking. There are people out there listening, and you can be tracked down with just a 5 watt radio.

Radio_Cowboy

Brown county state park still uses 159.240 for a lot of primary comm's. Safe-T is also in use, mostly by the DNR Police/Conservation officers. Conservation officers on Lake Monroe use a mix of Safe-T and the old 159.465 to talk to south region dispatch at Paynetown.

djl998

Why are you starting all these threads asking for transmit frequencies? You don't have any reason to be transmitting if you don't already know these freqs.

Status
Not open for further replies.