Brown University EMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB1JHU

Can anyone confirm that Brown University EMS uses 462.950 (Med 9) for their dispatch and operations? I found some listings around showing that they use it but there is no PL info and I'm not sure how recent the info is. With the good propagation conditions tonight I heard the dispatch side of a call at the dispatch center I work at in Bridgeport, CT and the location was TF Green Hall which shows up as being at Brown. Our radios only open up on a PL of 123.0 for our region or the CT statewide tone of 210.7 so it should be one of those tones.

ecps92

123.0 Hz would be your suspect :cool:
http://scan-ne.net/wiki/index.php?title=Rhode_Island_Colleges_And_Hospitals_Operations

Can anyone confirm that Brown University EMS uses 462.950 (Med 9) for their dispatch and operations? I found some listings around showing that they use it but there is no PL info and I'm not sure how recent the info is. With the good propagation conditions tonight I heard the dispatch side of a call at the dispatch center I work at in Bridgeport, CT and the location was TF Green Hall which shows up as being at Brown. Our radios only open up on a PL of 123.0 for our region or the CT statewide tone of 210.7 so it should be one of those tones.

KB1JHU

Thanks Bill! I guess their dispatch transmits into the repeater with a base station since they were coming over our Med 9 repeater.

Status
Not open for further replies.