Brownsville,Tx went quite

Status
Not open for further replies.

K5MPH

Brownsville Texas,On The Border By The Sea.
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Soon they will all go to the new system and then that wil be it.......

JoeTex1

border

Lol cartel members buy off Leo's not scanners just look up Hidalgo county's recent scandal ... that's a misconception to hide the bigger agenda behind the reason to encrypt...

al95

The city enc everything dealing with public safety including medic and fire ids. So I don't believe it is for the reason mention above.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

JoeTex1

ecrypt.

Oh don't misunderstand my statement if your referring to me al95^ I did not mention a reason sir...city's are just lead to believe it's for officer safety...so we gave to take it as such.

al95

I have found new Id's for the city for animal control BPUB and medic calling VRMC. More to come . I was not referring to you. I was reading an other thread while typing this post. First responders safety is first. I do agree with your post.

al95

No enc 100%. But do hear BPUB loud and clear animal control is also clear. I'll post some ids during the weekend if I have time and able to connect to wifi.

al95

Here are some ids
60400 - Brownsville animal control on the clear no enc
60472- Brownsville pub on the clear
60475 - Brownsville pub on the clear also
Please someone please submit this info to database my main computer monitor stop working it won't turn on just order a new monitor on ebay went from a 19in to a 25in screen.

JoeTex1

I went ahead and did the submission for you al95 that's if someone else didn't beat me to it..

JoeTex1

Its cool man not a problem..I also took the liberty to submit one from Hidalgo county so. And good luck with your monitor

al95

My monitor just arrive but it was not a 25inch screen it was only 24inch screen. Contact the ebay seller he refund $40.00 back to my account. I'm ready to post more ids later on.

JoeTex1

submission

Hey al95 the submission I did for you did not go through. I just checked on the update's and none since May 19 which was your submission.

al95

I will submit some to database as soon as I find out who is using the ids I found in the search.
I will resubmit those Id again. Thanks

dbelleperc

Yes they have switched over to the LRGVRRS. I believe they are in the 60000 TGID's. Everything public safety is encrypted (which I am not of fan of) Now other officers from other agencies cannot listen and they can intern put them in danger. Plus with all the corruption down here I believe the radios should be in the clear. Why do other very large agencies just encrypt Narcotics, SWAT etc not everything. Plus so far not all the officers like it, a lot of dead spots throughout the City. Where is the Officer Safety in that?

Article:
Police make radio switch to secure frequencies - Brownsville Herald: Local News

al95

Will it cost a lot of money to go from enc to non enc ids?
Like the other member wrote they don't use scanners they use corrupted officers for protection.

shew

what about willacy....i know they still use 155.700 (encrypted)...what about raymondville city and the ems...will the switch to the new digital system.....i have an aunt in raymondville...that has an old 20 ch. scanner that i gave her back in the day....she only uses it to hear raymondville p.d. ems and fire

al95

Hear raymondville on the LEGVRRS it is coming clear with no enc. I don't know about willacy cnty

JoeTex1

ecrypt.

You'll notice once a department goes encrypted there off the radar first from the media then from the public and last from scanner listeners-so they tend to become uncooperative with the media aggressive towards the public and hostile towards those with scanner's I already saw it and its becoming a trend..on a lighter note 60490 is a bpd.talk group btw I new talk group appeared and its also encrypted 61451 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.