Brush Fire - 9159 Brumm Trl Golden

Status
Not open for further replies.

utlchris

UD - Still trying to size up the fire. Ran into a height clearance and ripped off some overheads from an engine. Requesting no larger that Type 3 up to the area.

resq197

Question about Coal Creek... Do they strictly use VHF or are they on the DTRS also?

I see a TG listed for them, but I know when they're dispatched by Boulder, they operate on the standard Boulder County Fire channels.

If I remember correctly, they are also dispatched by Jeffco so in those cases, do they use the Jeffco VHF channels as well?

-Brian

ch40n1k

Question about Coal Creek... Do they strictly use VHF or are they on the DTRS also?

I see a TG listed for them, but I know when they're dispatched by Boulder, they operate on the standard Boulder County Fire channels.

If I remember correctly, they are also dispatched by Jeffco so in those cases, do they use the Jeffco VHF channels as well?

-Brian

They are using their DTRS TG's right now ... as well as FERN 2 for M/A with Fairmount and Arvada.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Coal Creek uses DTRS for FG ops and Boulder Red 1 VHF for dispatch, FERN-3 also now active simplex.

Jim<

Status
Not open for further replies.