Buchanan Co.TG's

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabidmoose57

More migration to the P25 here in the county. Animal Control has switched over from the analog city trunk, to the county wide digital. The TG is:224 . Just in case anyone wants to listen to the puppy police.

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
TG's in Buchanan Co

Was in St Joe for a few hours attending Sunday's Trails West! festival. The PSR500 showed Event 1 as TG 801 and was id'd as "Event 1 Citywide" by a dispatcher chiding a policeman when he was on the wrong channel.
Also briefly saw a 701 but did not catch the chatter.
Also confirmed 224 as animal control as noted earlier. They used to be on the "other" non-APCO trunked system.

Wbloss
WB0BAV

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
AHA - thanks, I'll put that in the machine next time.
Is it in the database? I did not get it when I D/l'ed

Wally

rabidmoose57

And there's more.......

Hi Wally, No it isn't in the database yet. There are a few more tg's that aren't in there either. 601 and 603 are county maintence, 409 and 411 are Heartland Hospital security, 501 is for most of the rural fire departments and last but not least 803 is county/city interop event 2 although they don't use it very much. I've heard it used twice, and both of those were just casual chat. Currently there are 31 active tg's and if rummors are true, about 10 more to come in the next year or so.

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
add to database?

Well could you propose them to the database manager? I moved away from SJ 3.5 years ago, so only get thru occasionally, and don't feel I have the info. It sure helps to program by d/l ing and you need them in the database ti d/l. I used to run Trails West!
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.