Bucks County EMS TG 60?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jje64

Monitoring the system with DSD+. yesterday it showed a new TG (to me) 60. This is not in the RR database. It appears to be an EMS south ops channel?
Is anyone familiar with this TG and is the usage I have listed correct? Is there a comparable one for EMS North?

Thank You

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
Maybe it's an ambulance to ER TG? Trend in the database seems to suggest 60s (and 70s) series talkgroups as such. If it comes up again, see if they mention a hospital name

66042TDoyestown ERDoylestown Hospital ERHospital
67043TGrand View ERGrand View Hospital ERHospital
68044TJeff Bucks ERJefferson Bucks Hospital ERHospital
69045TJeff Torres ERJefferson Torresdale Hospital ERHospital

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
Very interesting find on DSD. I do see all of those new talk groups that seemed to be the individual hospitals. TG 19 cold Hospital notifications is where I've heard ambulances talk to hospital emergency rooms but I haven't heard it active lately. The ambulance would ask the dispatcher that he wanted to talk to a certain hospital and they would call the ambulance. So it appears now each hospital has its own channel.

It looks like not all the new TGs are in the database yet. Hey just as long as you heard them in the clear as the police Ops channels are each zones encrypted options.

Thanks for the heads up on the new EMS channels guys.

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
Yep sure Nuff the new channels are being used to give patient reports in route to the hospital. I noticed that the original Hospital Channel wasn't being used anymore and I was wondering. I will keep my eye out for talk group 60 and if it indeed is a EMS South Ops Channel I'm sure there's a North also, maybe 61.

I'll let you know what I hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.