Bucks County Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

QDP2012

Are you possibly referring to the ones listed as "QuakerTown(Buck40)" on the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania TRS?

773.79375c
774.29375a

Or are you looking for something different?

Hope this helps,

Last edited:

donssr

Bucks County PA 700 Band

Starting 1/1/2014 Bucks in changing over from the 500 band to the 700 band. I now under stand the change won't take place until mid 2015.
Does anyone know what there 700mh band they are going to used?

phillydjdan

Buck40 refers to a site on the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania's statewide P25 system that is used primarily for aviation. This system has nothing to do with the new Bucks County radio system at all. The new licenses for Bucks County are in the FCC database. Hop over there and do a license search, and you will find all the frequencies that will be used. There are no sites transmitting yet (I check often). There is a website with monthly updates on the radio project here

Radio Project

I would not trust heresay, and would refer people to this webpage. It is the County's gospel truth. Browse through the page and read the updates, you will know everything you ever needed to know about it.

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin
Buck40 refers to a site on the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania's statewide P25 system that is used primarily for aviation. This system has nothing to do with the new Bucks County radio system at all. The new licenses for Bucks County are in the FCC database. Hop over there and do a license search, and you will find all the frequencies that will be used. There are no sites transmitting yet (I check often). There is a website with monthly updates on the radio project here

Radio Project

I would not trust heresay, and would refer people to this webpage. It is the County's gospel truth. Browse through the page and read the updates, you will know everything you ever needed to know about it.

Once the system is online and operational, it will be added to the database. As Dan points out, the county has a fair amount of info available online and that should give you an idea of when they system can be expected to be heard. Until then, the current 500MHz system is still it.

Status
Not open for further replies.